Monday, February 18, 2008

Things I love about my life....

So, reading through some of my blogs, things have a bit of a negative sound. I thought I would post the things I currently love about my life. This is more for me than for you- but enjoy anyway!

1) That I have a husband who loves me and thinks I am the most beautiful woman in the world (next to Heather Locklear- but heck, whose complaining when that is my 'competitition' and he wonders why I am not encouraging LASIK :-) )

2) That I have at least 3 people on speed dial who would walk through fire for me.

3) That I have at least 3 people on my speed dial that I would walk through fire for.

4) That I have the love of 4 of the most beautiful girls in the world (but I don't like that everytime I blink, they are growing up)

5) That I have students who love being in my class and tell me they miss me.

6) That I am known as the 'crazy' teacher.

7) That I have been able to rekindle old friendships.

8) That I am not afraid to say 'I'm sorry' or 'I love you'.

9) That I have lost over 50 pounds and kept it off for almost 4 years!

10) That my brother and his family live closer.

11) That my niece greeted me like I was the most important person in the world on Saturday night- move over Belle- here comes Aunt Kate!

12) That I have in-laws who are wonderful!

13) That I can officially laugh about junior high- now that I see it from an outsiders perspective.

14) That I have a really clean car.

15) That God blesses me everyday.

I could keep going- what are your 15 things you love today?

1 comment:

Lawyer Mama said...

Well, a clean car is definitely NOT one of them! Every time I clean the darn thing, someone immediately sprays a juice box everywhere and grinds Goldfish into the carpet.