Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I Got Tagged!



I got Tagged by Becca. Since I am not very involved in the Blogger world, I really do not have anyone to 'tag' after me. But, Becca wanted to see how I have aged and the requirement was a self-portrait. Since I am sitting at school, I really can't shoot a self-portrait, but either Phil or one of the girls took this just a few weeks ago and it will have to do. I still prefer to be behind a camera rather than in front of it- can't you tell? Am I off the hook now Becca?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yep.
Off the hook.
And yep.
Same pretty Kate as always.
And now, I miss you so much, my heart hurts.

xoxo.

lottie said...

You look gorgeous! You don't look like you've aged a bit. xoxo!

Katie said...

Both of you are full of crap- but I love you for it! Forty is closer each and every day, and my second kid is about to enter double digits... oh where oh where are the days of staying out all night and making it to an 8 AM class bright eyed and bushy-tailed!