Sunday, January 20, 2008

Update to Resolutions...

Wow! Resolutions can be tough... I am cutting back on my yelling... I am counting to 10 more. At school do this whole Meditation "UMMMM" thing with my students, they giggle, I giggle, we all get on task and I don't have to yell over the din of 20+ 7th graders to get them back on track.

At home, our new rule is "Noone talks until Mom's had her coffee". It is a very good rule, and it has been amazing how quickly 9,8, and 6 have learned to make Mommy's coffee 'just the way she likes it!"

I have not quite started on the flabby arm thing- well I pinch them regularly to make sure the waggle is still there. I stare at the exercise book, and I have even checked out the 3 lb weights at Target. So, not as much progress as I would like. Wii Bowling did not make the impact I thought it would.

I do have 17 tasks done of my 39 for certification- so almost halfway there. I am spending this evening reorganizing and making "the list". Last time I had "the list" I completed 10 tasks in 2 weeks.

I think that is all I have to report today...

No comments: